[COPLAC-IR] NSSE & optional demographic question

Julie Rao rao at geneseo.edu
Thu Oct 10 09:15:02 CDT 2013

Good morning,

Again, my apologies to those who are not doing the NSSE this year.  Geneseo
will also ask the sexual orientation question.  Also, we will be following
Fort Lewis' example and will be withdrawing from the consortium so that we
can have two of the NSSE modules - in case anyone is interested, we will be
doing the Academic Advising and Global Perspective modules.

We had talked about using some of the server file space on the COPLAC
website.  I have a spreadsheet I started with the colleges participation in
the NSSE over the past 10 years.  Mayhap I can add that sheet to our COPLAC
server space and once the dust settles next week, indicate those school who
are participating in the NSSE this year and flag the schools that will need
to be manually added to the consortium for a fuller COPLAC comparison.  I
can of course send the sheet to all through the list service as well.

Julie Rao
SUNY College at Geneseo