[COPLAC-IR] FW: NSSE COPLAC Consortium Questions

Lashley, Brian (Institutional Research) LashleyB at easternct.edu
Thu Oct 17 11:29:02 CDT 2013

Hi all,

For the few us (!) still hanging in there with the COPLAC consortium, this is just a small FYI.  I accepted the recommended changes below to the additional questions.  I felt sure that these would be approved of by the group.

Brian R. Lashley, Ph.D.
Assistant Director of IR
Eastern Connecticut State U
Willimantic, CT  06226