[COPLAC-IR] query about housing

Julie Rao rao at geneseo.edu
Wed Sep 4 13:56:12 CDT 2013

Here is the info for SUNY College at Geneseo.

percentage of students in single rooms:  6.91%*
percentage of students in double rooms:  91.97%**
percentage of students in standard triple rooms:  1.12%***
percentage of students in forced triple rooms:  0.00%

*:  includes 193 students in townhouse rooms, which are designed singles.
**:  includes R.A.s, students approved to live by themselves in double
rooms, and other students without roommates in standard double rooms.
***:  includes all students in standard triple rooms, even those without
2 roommates.

Julie
Julie Meyer Rao, Ph.D. Director of Institutional Research SUNY College
at Geneseo Erwin 222 rao at geneseo.edu 585.245.5553 - phone 585.245.5096 -
fax - Note the change to the fax number Check out the Fact Book, Just
the Facts! and the Common Data Set at http://go.geneseo.edu/IR