[COPLAC-IR] query about housing

McClendon, Mark mark.mcclendon at mwsu.edu
Thu Sep 5 09:21:33 CDT 2013

We don't have any triples...See if this helps.

Number in double occupancy residence halls...528 beds or 40.1%
Number in single suites.....152 or 11.5%
Number in two bedroom apartments...164 or 12.4%
Number in one bedroom apartments...20 or 1.5%
Number in four bedroom apartments...456 or 34.5%

Mark McClendon
Director of Institutional Research and Assessment
Hardin 207
(940) 397-4567