[COPLAC-IR] NSSE COPLAC consortium

Asher, Nancy nasher at truman.edu
Mon Sep 9 15:13:46 CDT 2013

I would like to suggest we wait until the next NSSE administration to
drop the additional questions.  This is the first time that I will be
involved in the NSSE administration - the previous person left the
university.  So I don't feel comfortable saying we do not use the
information and I'm not familiar enough with the actual NSSE instrument
to know whether the questions we need answered are already being asked.

Thanks!
Nancy

Nancy Asher
Coordinator of Testing & Reporting and Associate Budget Officer
Truman State University
Assessment & Testing Office
1130 Violette Hall
100 E Normal Ave