[COPLAC-IR] NSSE COPLAC consortium

Nancy Helsper helsper at morris.umn.edu
Thu Sep 12 08:10:51 CDT 2013

Brian,

My vote is to leave the questions as is this time around.  I like the idea
of having a discussion in the coming year.  I do think the questions either
need revision after careful consideration at the very least, but there is
no time for that this year.

Nancy

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 3:50 PM, Lashley, Brian (Institutional Research) <
LashleyB at easternct.edu> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Me again.....a few different positions regarding the additional COPLAC
> questions have trickled in this week, some offline and some on the
> listserv.  Opinions are a little divided.  Could we have an up-or-down,
> non-anonymous vote?  Could you email me your vote either offline or on the
> listserv in the next couple days so I can make a call before 2pm Eastern on
> Friday?  Of course that will be 1pm Central, 12pm Mountain, and 11am
> Pacific time.
>

> Brian R. Lashley, Ph.D.
> Assistant Director of IR
> Eastern Connecticut State U
> Willimantic, CT  06226
> lashleyb at easternct.edu
> 860-465-5596

Nancy Helsper, Director of Institutional Research
Coordinator of Assessment / Catalog Coordinator
University of Minnesota, Morris
315 Behmler Hall
600 East 4th St.
Morris, MN 56267