[COPLAC-IR] final vote results

Coghlan, Laura coghlanl at evergreen.edu
Thu Sep 12 14:03:42 CDT 2013

Thank you for serving as our coordinator, Brian!

Hopefully, by the 2016 administration, I'll get to sign us up for the civic engagement module.  I just cannot see doing that to our students until we get beyond the additional consortium questions.  I do look forward to more conversation about this issue when we don't feel so pressed for time.   It would be great to hear from the folks that are newer to this and voted thumbs up how and whether their campuses used the results of the COPLAC-specific questions once they have their results.

My best to all for a great fall quarter,

Laura Coghlan
Director of Institutional Research and Assessment
The Evergreen State College, Olympia, WA
(360) 867-6676