[COPLAC-IR] final vote results

Julie Rao rao at geneseo.edu
Thu Sep 12 14:59:09 CDT 2013

Thanks for bringing this up, Elizabeth.  I was just talking with a
colleague today about updating our faculty survey (the HERI Faculty
survey is getting a little dated).  I'd be curious about how many are
using the FSSE and how useful you find the FSSE data.

Julie

Julie Meyer Rao, Ph.D.
Director of Institutional Research
SUNY College at Geneseo
Erwin 222
rao at geneseo.edu
585.245.5553 - phone
585.245.5096 - fax - Note the change to the fax number
Check out the Fact Book, Just the Facts! and the Common Data Set at http://go.geneseo.edu/IR