[COPLAC-IR] final vote results, FSSE

Clune-Kneuer, Elizabeth eaclune at smcm.edu
Fri Sep 13 12:55:31 CDT 2013

We have actually never done the FSSE at St. Mary's before.  We have
particiapted in both the COACHE and the Chronicle Best Colleges surveys.
This question arose when I went to register for the NSSE and went to
confirm participation only in this.  The next logical question that came up
was if COPLAC institutions participated in this, and I was unsure as I had
not heard much about it on the listserv and thought the group might have
some insights about both participation and the usefulness.

Thanks!

~Elizabeth

Elizabeth A. Clune-Kneuer, M.Ed.
Associate Director of Institutional Research
St. Mary's College of Maryland
18952 E. Fisher Rd.
Glendening Hall 254
St. Mary's City, MD 20686