[COPLAC-IR] NSSE & optional demographic question

Turrentine, Cathryn cturrentine at keene.edu
Wed Sep 25 14:47:55 CDT 2013

Keene State College will not use this question.

Cathy

*************************************

Cathryn Turrentine, Ph.D.

Director of Institutional Research

Keene State College

Hale Building, 3rd Floor

229 Main St.

Keene, NH 03435-1506

603-358-2117

The Office of Institutional Research provides evidence that informs
decision making and helps to shape the campus conversation around
important issues.