[COPLAC-IR] Your Campus Report: College Student Voting Study

Turrentine, Cathryn cturrentine at keene.edu
Thu Feb 13 08:39:34 CST 2014

Nancy -

Several members of the Council of Public Liberal Arts Colleges (COPLAC)
had asked to use each other as a comparison group for the voting study.
There was a problem at first with too few participants, but we made a
big push among our membership, and I understand now that at least the
following COPLAC institutions did participate:

Keene State College (NH)

Midwestern State University (TX)

Fort Lewis College (CO)

Eastern Connecticut State University

Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts

University of Minnesota, Morris

University of Illinois Springfield

Henderson State University (AR)

Since 8 COPLAC institutions participated, is this now enough to generate
a comparison group for us? If so, do you need something from us to make
this happen?

Thank you -

Cathy Turrentine

*************************************

Cathryn Turrentine, Ph.D.

Director of Institutional Research

Keene State College

Hale Building, 3rd Floor

229 Main St.

Keene, NH 03435-1506

603-358-2117

The Office of Institutional Research provides evidence that informs
decision making and helps to shape the campus conversation around
important issues.