[COPLAC-IR] COPLAC Data Profile Reminder

Clune-Kneuer, Elizabeth eaclune at smcm.edu
Thu Mar 6 14:39:42 CST 2014

Hi COPLAC IR staff,

I hope that you are having a nice Thursday!  This is just a friendly
reminder that I need the Data Profile submissions to be completed by
3/15/14.  Thank you to all of the institutions that have already submitted
the data.

One additional question has also surfaced related to the CDS Financial Aid
section.  If your institution cannot answer the 12-13 final for this
section within the 13-14 CDS, but has completed the 12-13 estimated for
last year's CDS, please use these values.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to send them to me
and I will work through helping you figure out what we can resolve.  Thanks
again for your hard work!

Elizabeth

Elizabeth A. Clune-Kneuer, M.Ed.
Associate Director of Institutional Research
St. Mary's College of Maryland
18952 E. Fisher Rd.
Glendening Hall 254
St. Mary's City, MD 20686