[COPLAC-IR] COPLAC Data Profile 2013-14 Reminder

Clune-Kneuer, Elizabeth eaclune at smcm.edu
Mon Mar 10 09:08:47 CDT 2014

Richard is correct in that salary is direct pay while compensation includes
benefits.  Thanks Richard for answering this question!

~Elizabeth

Elizabeth A. Clune-Kneuer, M.Ed.
Associate Director of Institutional Research
St. Mary's College of Maryland
18952 E. Fisher Rd.
Glendening Hall 254
St. Mary's City, MD 20686