[COPLAC-IR] NSSE comparison groups (delete if you're not in NSSE 14)

Lashley, Brian (Institutional Research) LashleyB at easternct.edu
Thu May 22 15:49:15 CDT 2014

That's right Laura.  To clarify, here is the NSSE status we had as of Oct 2, 2013, when the consortium deadline passed.....you see that some schools did NSSE but not the consortium, and several schools didn't do NSSE 14 at all.

INSTITUTION_NAME

NSSE2014_STATUS

CONSORTIUM2014_STATUS

Eastern Connecticut State University

Participating

Enrolled

Fort Lewis College

Participating

Enrolled

Georgia College & State University

Participating

Henderson State University

Participating

Enrolled

Keene State College

Participating

Enrolled

Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts

Midwestern State University

Participating

Enrolled

Midwestern University

New College of Florida

Ramapo College of New Jersey

Shepherd University

Sonoma State University

Participating

Southern Oregon University

Participating

Enrolled

Southern Utah University

St. Mary's College of Maryland

Participating

St. Mary's Seminary & University

The Evergreen State College

Participating

The State University of New York at Geneseo

Participating

Enrolled

The University of Virginia's College at Wise

Participating

Truman State University

Participating

Enrolled

University of Alberta, Augustana Faculty

University of Illinois at Springfield

Participating

Enrolled

University of Maine at Farmington

Participating

University of Mary Washington

Participating

University of Minnesota, Morris

Participating

Enrolled

University of Montevallo

Participating

Enrolled

University of North Carolina at Asheville

University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma

Participating

Enrolled

University of Wisconsin-Superior

Participating