[COPLAC-IR] next steps in NSSE 2016 planning

Hui-Min Wen hwen at ncf.edu
Wed Aug 12 12:35:20 CDT 2015

Dear all:

New College of Florida will participate in 2016 NSSE.  We would like to
select our own topical modules and COPLAC as a custom peer group for the
NSSE reports.

Hui-Min

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 12:36 PM, Coghlan, Laura <coghlanl at evergreen.edu>
wrote:

> The Evergreen State College will participate in 2016 (and future
> even-numbered years).  However, we won’t be participating in the official
> COPLAC consortium in order to select our own topical module(s); instead I
> will just select the participating COPLAC schools as a custom peer group
> for the NSSE reports.
>

> Laura
>

> Laura Coghlan
>
> Director of Institutional Research and Assessment
>
> The Evergreen State College
>
> Olympia, WA

Hui-Min Wen, Ph.D.

NCF Data Administrator

Director, Institutional Research & Assessment

*New College of Florida*

5800 Bay Shore Road

Sarasota, FL 34243-2109

Tel: (941) 487-4601