[COPLAC-IR] Data Profile

Coghlan, Laura coghlanl at evergreen.edu
Fri Aug 14 17:33:24 CDT 2015

Hi Anita and Bill,

The draft version of the profile that is available on the Resources page is a pdf, not the excel spreadsheet version that IR folks rely on.  It is still missing all data from 3 institutions: University of Science and Arts at Oklahoma, Mansfield University, and University of South Carolina at Aiken.    A couple of other institutions may have intended to update or correct some of their data that is currently missing as well.  If the print version was abandoned, I hope the excel version was not, since I had to print the pdf to re-type the numbers for each institution into my own spreadsheet in order to use the draft for salary comparison analysis.  And it would be great to post a message to this COPLAC IR list once the profile is available for pick-up at the COPLAC site.

Thank you very much for this valuable resource,
Laura

Laura Coghlan
Director of Institutional Research and Assessment
The Evergreen State College
Olympia, WA