[COPLAC-IR] FW: REMINDER: NSSE 2016 Consortium Registration Open

Lashley, Brian (Institutional Research) LashleyB at easternct.edu
Thu Aug 20 10:19:12 CDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I have not received much concern at all about dropping the additional questions we have used in the past for NSSE.  I'm 99.9% certain that we will be fine without them, and so everyone is free to choose the NSSE module(s) that works for them.  I want to go ahead and register the COPLAC consortium and tell NSSE we're not adding questions.

Brian R. Lashley, Ph.D.
Assistant Director of Inst. Res.
Eastern Connecticut State Univ.
Willimantic, CT