[COPLAC-IR] NSSE Cycle

Zobel,Emily J ezobel at uwsuper.edu
Wed Mar 4 13:52:57 CST 2015

Hi Nancy et. al,

University of Wisconsin-Superior is on a three-year cycle.  We are part of the University of Wisconsin – System, and we follow the schedule put forth by our leaders at system so all institutions participate at the same time.  This has not posed a problem for us.  We were part of the 2014 NSSE administration.

Thanks,
Emily

Emily Zobel
Associate Institutional Planner / Manager
Office of Institutional Effectiveness
University of Wisconsin - Superior
(715) 394-8396