[COPLAC-IR] test-optional reporting

Rachel Groenhout rachel.groenhout at maine.edu
Tue Sep 29 19:18:40 CDT 2015

Hi Brian,

University of Maine at Farmington does not require submission of test
scores; however, we use them in the admissions process if students submit
them, and the majority of our students submit them because we also use them
for placement purposes. It would be great to talk more about it with you
and with anyone else from schools with similar practices.

Rachel