[COPLAC-IR] New Coordinator of COPLAC Data Profile

William Spellman spellman at coplac.org
Mon Feb 1 14:31:18 CST 2016

Dear COPLAC IR colleagues:

Allow me to introduce Mark McClendon, Director of the Office of
Institutional Research and Assessment at Midwestern State University.

Mark has kindly agreed to take over the coordinator's role for the annual
data profile as his colleague Camille Shepherd has accepted a new position
in Arkansas. My thanks and best wishes to Camille for her wonderful work
last year.

Mark will be in touch soon regarding this year's data profile.

Sincerely,

Bill

Bill Spellman
Director