[COPLAC-IR] NSSE Spring 2017

Lashley, Brian (Institutional Research) LashleyB at easternct.edu
Wed Oct 5 15:38:22 CDT 2016

Hi all,

Eastern will do NSSE 17 as always.

I question whether a consortium is what we want.  Many of you might recall we didn't have a consortium in 2015 because the only use we would have for a consortium would be to submit a set of our own COPLAC questions.  We didn't want to do that - all of us preferred to choose from the NSSE modules.

As for comparison group, you have three groups you can create by hand at no additional charge.  You don't have to form a consortium for this.  All you have to do is get the full COPLAC membership and go down the list of NSSE participants and hand pick COPLAC schools one at a time.  This is done around April or May I believe.

I hope this is helpful!  I'll be glad to answer questions and I hope most of us will do NSSE this spring.

Brian R. Lashley, Ph.D.
Assistant Director of Inst. Res.
Eastern Connecticut State Univ.
Willimantic, CT