[COPLAC-IR] FW: NSSE 18 Consortium & Systems Registration Opening Soon

Lashley, Brian (Institutional Research) LashleyB at easternct.edu
Thu Aug 3 13:49:04 CDT 2017

Hi everyone,

any interest in having a COPLAC NSSE consortium?  I think two years ago we decided not to have one.  You can always just manually create a COPLAC comparison group without having a consortium.  So I don't think we need to have a consortium unless we want to develop a set of our own add-on survey items.  I don't sense any interest in doing that, but I thought I should ask.

Brian R. Lashley, Ph.D.
Assistant Director of Inst. Res.
Eastern Connecticut State Univ.
Willimantic, CT