[COPLAC-IR] Questions from UofMN-Morris Office of Advancement

Nancy Helsper helsper at morris.umn.edu
Fri Mar 23 14:51:18 CDT 2018

Everyone,

The University of Minnesota, Morris Office of Advancement has asked me to
pass along a couple of questions:
------------
In the UMM Office of Advancement, we would like to compare a couple of our
numbers with our COPLAC peers.

We would like to know:
A) what is your annual giving alumni participation rate (What percent of
your alumni base are donors in a year)?
B) what is your annual giving faculty/staff participation rate?  We would
prefer to receive this one as a Full-Time Equivalent/FTE based number, if
you have that.  If you don't, please share what the calculation was based
on.

If you have those numbers, or if you could get them from your Advancement
or Development offices, we would appreciate you sending them to us.

Thanks,
Nancy

--
Nancy Helsper