[Copo] FW: Program Code for Payroll

Bowers, Rachell rbowers at osrhe.edu
Thu Apr 16 13:10:03 CDT 2015

From: Lisa McKeithan [mailto:Lisa.McKeithan at omes.ok.gov]
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2015 10:29 AM

We have updated the PFT layout (P9 record) to include the program code.  I have attached the update layout for you.

This will be effective 7/1/15.  Please distribute this to the higher ed institutions so they can update their interfaces accordingly.  Based on our conversations, it sounds like most institutions will use the C0103 Higher Education program code.

Thanks.

Lisa McKeithan
Deputy Business Segment Director
Office of Management and Enterprise Services
405-521-3772 desk
405-520-8133 mobile
omes.ok.gov<http://omes.ok.gov/>
[cid:image001.png at 01D07830.35643F70]