[Counselors] Questions??

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Mon Apr 9 16:53:09 CDT 2012

During the Counselor Summer Institute, June 25th-28th, we will have a
State Department of Education Regional Accreditation Officer, RAO, as
one of our speakers.  So.... I need your questions.

Please reply to this e-mail with the questions that you would like
answers to or maybe questions you have been too scared to ask the SDE.
I will gather those questions, no names will be listed, and I will give
them to the RAO so they can be answered at the Summer Institute.

Please reply with your questions by June 1st.

(I know it's testing time, please don't forget to breathe; I know you
have a desk under that pile somewhere!  Hang in there!)

Send those questions, yes, even the frustration ones!

Thank you so much,

Lisa Nelson

Field Coordinator for Student Preparation

580.614.1328

lnelson at osrhe.edu <mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>

www.okhighered.org <http://www.okhighered.org/>

"Without inspiration the best powers of the mind remain dormant.  There
is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks."
~ Johann Gottfried Von Herder