[Counselors] Summer Institute

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Mon Feb 27 14:28:32 CST 2012

Counselors,

The registration site (http://www.okhighered.org/epas/prof-dev.shtml
<http://www.okhighered.org/epas/prof-dev.shtml>  ) for the Summer
Institute held on

Monday, June 25th - Thursday, June 28th is up and ready. The Summer
Institute will be held in the Tulsa area.

You have attended a retreat therefore you are eligible to go; however,
if the place where we have the Summer Institute is not able to
accommodate everyone, priority will be given to those counselors who
have attended a retreat this year for the first time and then we will
begin adding those 2010 and past attendees who registered early.

As soon as we know the specific location for the Summer Institute, we
will let you know.

Lisa Nelson

Field Coordinator for Student Preparation

580.614.1328

lnelson at osrhe.edu <mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>

www.okhighered.org <http://www.okhighered.org/>

 "An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." ~ Benjamin
Franklin