[Counselors] Counselor Summer Institute June 25-28

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Wed May 16 08:35:15 CDT 2012

Good Morning Counselors,

It's May 16!  I know you have been waiting for this month ....for a
while let's say!  I hope the light at the end of the tunnel is somewhat
brighter as the seniors graduate and you try to wrap up the testing plus
end of the year stuff; all the while trying to stay sane.

Our Counselor Summer Institute will be at the Doubletree Hotel Warren
Place in Tulsa with registration beginning at 1:00 pm, Monday, June 25.
Below is the address of the hotel and its website:

DoubleTree by Hilton Tulsa-Warren Place

6110 S. Yale Avenue

Tulsa, OK 74136-1904

Phone: 918-495-1000

www.TulsaAtWarrenPlace.DoubleTree.com
<http://www.TulsaAtWarrenPlace.DoubleTree.com>

If you have registered for the Summer Institute, a room is reserved for
you so please do not make reservations.  If you have not registered,
please go to http://www.okhighered.org/epas/prof-dev.shtml
<http://www.okhighered.org/epas/prof-dev.shtml>  and register so we can
reserve you a room.

Brief schedule for Summer Institute:

Monday, June 25, Registration 1:00, meetings begin at 1:30. Dinner at
6:00.

Tuesday and Wednesday, breakfast at 8:00, meetings all day until 5:00.
Dinner at 6:00.

Thursday, June 28, breakfast at 8:00, meetings and lunch, finished by
1:00.

We ask that you attend all meetings and meals.  Remember hotel,
meetings, and meals are free for you!

We will have a college admissions panel again, so bring your questions.

We will also have a staff member (or two) from the State Department of
Education at the Summer Institute!  I would like to give your questions
to them before our event, we want to make sure you get them answered.

Please reply to this e-mail with your questions for the SDE and I will
share with everyone to maybe spark more questions, names will be
removed.

Have a great day!  Remember you will see what color your desk is...soon!

Thank you so much for replying to this e-mail with questions for SDE!

See you June 25!

Lisa Nelson

Field Coordinator for Student Preparation

580.614.1328

lnelson at osrhe.edu <mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>

www.okhighered.org <http://www.okhighered.org/>

"There is always a better way...your challenge is to find it."
~Anonymous