[Counselors] Lisa's Mom

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Tue Apr 30 08:30:56 CDT 2013

So many of you have been so kind and always asking about my Mom, Darlene Till.  I wanted to let you know that she went home to be with Jesus Saturday, April 27, at 12:53 am.  The cancer got to be too much but she is in no more pain, has both eyes to see and she is having a great time with Jesus.
You are more than welcome to read her obituary at www.turnerfh.net<http://www.turnerfh.net>

Thank you to all of you for all of your prayers and love while I was taking care of Mom.

Lisa Nelson
Field Coordinator for Student Preparation
580.614.1328
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/epas<http://www.okhighered.org/epas>

"The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live it."  ~Thomas S. Monson