[Counselors] FW: Question

DeAnn Cooks dcooks at kipptulsa.org
Thu Dec 12 19:31:06 CST 2013

We have a school calling system that delivers mass text messages, telephone calls and will leave a voicemail if no one answers.

You can record your own message or you can type it and an automated voice will deliver the message.

I'm also pretty aggressive about getting email addresses from my parents so I communicate that way too.

Finally, don't forget about social media. You'd be surprised how many parents communicate through Facebook and Twitter. We take the "by any means necessary" approach (lol).

Sent from my iPhone