[Counselors] FW: counselor question

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Dec 13 20:14:06 CST 2013

Not sure of trivia but our college app week resulted in 163 apps to 30ish colleges in 10 states with 134 of 157 seniors applying.

Anchor D Bank (local) sponsored and purchased shirts for each applying senior and Midnight Elf Designs (local leatherwork) donated university logoed bracelets as door prizes. It was a great time of applying!

I highly recommend doing one if u haven't! Ours last year brought forth the highest percentage of students in poverty to attend with grants and scholarships. Our local university, OPSU, more than double the precious year's freshmen enrollment from us this fall!! Hold their hands and get them applied!!!
Dana