[Counselors] Counselor Help

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Dec 18 08:22:11 CST 2013

Our P.E. teacher involves the police department for our bike safety.  They
give each kid in that grade a bike helmet & have different speakers come in
to talk about rules & regulations.  Then any student who has a bike &
brings it to the school on the last day, they get to ride several blocks
while being led by a police car.
The swimming safety she does through our YMCA.

Kay Gilchrist
Academy Elementary (3rd&4th)
Guymon Public Schools