[Counselors] Summer Institute is June 24-27

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Fri Jun 7 06:52:30 CDT 2013

Sorry Counselors, I did not fix the top of the agenda regarding the dates.  Summer Institute is June 24-27, yes in about 2 weeks.  2 weeks from the last day to register, June 10.

I hope that you will be able to come to our Counselor Summer Institute.  I understand your summers are very busy and you don't want to even think about work, you are thinking vacation!  You can have a mini vacation with us!

If you have registered and you will not be able to attend, please be respectful and let me know.  I truly understand that things "come up"; however, we do have to let the hotel know our final count by June 17 and that is the number that we have to pay for, whether you show or don't show.  This is that "if funds are available stipend thing".  When you register and then don't let us know, the funds are used up.  I don't mean to sound cranky so please forgive me.  We would love to have you come, we just need to know if you change your mind!

I am sorry for the previous ukky agenda, please forgive me!  I hope that you have a wonderful summer and I hope that we can be a part of that wonderful summer!
Take care!  Don't hesitate to e-mail or call me!

Lisa Nelson
Field Coordinator for Student Preparation
580.614.1328
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/epas<http://www.okhighered.org/epas>

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow."   Anonymous