[Counselors] Summer Institute speaker SDE's RAO

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Thu May 23 11:12:36 CDT 2013

Counselors,
Once again we are having an RAO from SDE come to our Summer Institute for your questions that you would like answers.  Art Schofield will be the RAO at our Summer Institute.  For those of you who do not know Art, he is very knowledgeable and very honest; he will tell it to you straight and he will give you the same answer every time.  He definitely knows his stuff!

Please think about questions you have that you would like answered and email those to me and I will forward those on to Art.  He will have those questions answered and whatever else you come up with at Summer Institute.  There is not a dumb question, so ask away.

I will send out another reminder in June using the summer address that you gave to us when you registered as a reminder again about the questions you have and information regarding Summer Institute.

Thank you.

Have a wonderful, restful Memorial Day weekend!
[http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ42RkVOk3CVPUBQNArR_rGDp0-StSc9GFcJ9YNPhj-NJNQtJiX]<http://www.google.com/imgres?q=memorial+day+pictures+clip+art&sa=X&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&biw=992&bih=454&tbm=isch&tbnid=ZOpMbPjk25gK-M:&imgrefurl=http://www.wilsoninfo.com/memorialdayclipart.shtml&docid=UXMcQy0V3B69OM&imgurl=http://www.wilsoninfo.com/memorialday09.jpg&w=400&h=234&ei=vz6eUbb9A9P_4AOQ1ICADQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=492&vpy=361&dur=2757&hovh=172&hovw=294&tx=195&ty=74&page=1&tbnh=140&tbnw=239&start=0&ndsp=35&ved=1t:429,r:29,s:0,i:176>

Lisa Nelson
Field Coordinator for Student Preparation
580.614.1328
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/epas<http://www.okhighered.org/epas>

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow."   Anonymous