[Counselors] Question regarding college scholarships

Nelson, Lisa lnelson at osrhe.edu
Wed Nov 6 09:51:37 CST 2013

NEO in Miami
UCO in Edmond
gdubois at ridgerunners.net<mailto:gdubois at ridgerunners.net>
The only one I am aware of is UCO.

Vickie L. Baker
EHS Counselor for Juniors
Vickie Baker  vbaker at lawtonps.org<mailto:vbaker at lawtonps.org>
Rogers State University in Claremore does.
Dee Monroe  dmonroe at vps.k12.ok.us<mailto:dmonroe at vps.k12.ok.us>
I only know of UCO.
Dana Martin dana.martin at guymontigers.com<mailto:dana.martin at guymontigers.com>
UCO is the only one I know of.  I think SWOSU has had a drawing in the past but I hear it is a long shot.  IF there are more, please let me know!
Jill Moery  jmoery at hps.k12.ok.us<mailto:jmoery at hps.k12.ok.us>
NEO in Miami - I think it's $500
UCO in Edmond - Tomorrow (11/6)!!!! Gives $1000
Tammy S. Duncan  tsduncan at alvaschools.net<mailto:tsduncan at alvaschools.net>

Lisa Nelson
Field Coordinator for Student Preparation
C: 580.614.1328
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/epas<http://www.okhighered.org/epas>

"What we're really talking about is cultivating human ability and human capacity. All of our kids and all of us have tremendous abilities. Whether they flourish depends on how they're nourished." ~Sir Ken Robinson