[Counselors] Fw: Re[2]: QUESTION: OAM

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Apr 2 22:29:12 CDT 2014

Oh your not alone!!! I think I've been in a massive hurricane since
November!!  I do all testing 3-12 and scheduling of all 5-12 testing w/
trying to find monitors along with classroom coverage!  I love CTB emails
(can't keep up with them). I also work with our technology person trying to
keep up to date on all the changes.  We do not have a server, so all
changes must be done to each computer.........I don't know why I'm telling
you all this other than to rant all this whole doing all my other
duties!!!!!!!  As I sit here working as we chat