[Counselors] Concurrent enrollment

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Apr 7 08:33:57 CDT 2014

Skiatook High School does.  Students receive .5 credit for each course.  It
is part of our district policy that was recently approved by the board.
 They must complete English III before they can enroll in a concurrent
class for English IV credit.

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 8:25 AM, OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board
<counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

>  I'm interested in how many schools give Senior English credit for
> Freshman Comp I & II.
>
>  Tammy Duncan
>
> Alva High School Counselor
>
> District Test Coordinator
>
> (580)327-3682
>
> tsduncan at alvaschools.net
>
> *"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice."*
>
> *                                                           -Anonymous*

Mary Beth Lykins
Skiatook High School
Guidance Counselor, 9-12, K-Z
918.396.1790   ext. 104