[Counselors] Concurrent enrollment

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Apr 7 09:00:48 CDT 2014

We do this.  Students are encouraged to take regular English IV to
reinforce English, but of course most do not!
We transcript it as English Comp I  and II and our school policy states
that it meets their English requirement.  They get .5 credit for each.

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 8:25 AM, OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board
<counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

>  I'm interested in how many schools give Senior English credit for
> Freshman Comp I & II.
>
>  Tammy Duncan
>
> Alva High School Counselor
>
> District Test Coordinator
>
> (580)327-3682
>
> tsduncan at alvaschools.net
>
> *"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice."*
>
> *                                                           -Anonymous*

*Linda Rauh*
*School Counselor*
*Canton Public Schools*
*PO Box 639*