[Counselors] Testing Videos

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Apr 30 08:06:12 CDT 2014

Good morning Counselors,
I hope that you are seeing over the mountain the beautiful day that is in store, please make a tunnel through the piles of papers on your desk to see it and don't forget to breathe!

I apologize to the ladies for not sending this out 3 weeks ago when they sent it but you all were too busy with testing to enjoy it so now maybe you can enjoy the following videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVVx0lU6ryg  Rector Johnson Middle School Students from Broken Bow performing to the song "What does the Test say!"  A fantastic job by the students and all involved!  Kelly Jennings is the counselor.

http://vimeo.com/90603566 Teachers from Shoreview, Minnesota, presenting a video on testing to the song "Let it Go". The snow there looks warmer than here today!  Sent from Jana Webb.

I hope that you have a great Wednesday!  Stay warm (can you believe that I'm saying that on the last day of April?)

I hope to see you at our Summer Institute July 21-24 at Quartz Mountain.  Here is the link to register:  http://www.okhighered.org/epas/prof-dev.shtml#summer
Have a super, fun filled day! (Pretend anyway!)

Lisa Nelson
Field Coordinator for Student Preparation
Cell phone: 580.614.1328
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/epas<http://www.okhighered.org/epas>

"The kids who need the most love will ask for it in the most unloving ways."  ~ Dr. Russell Barkley