[Counselors] Counseling position open in Guymon

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Apr 30 15:22:32 CDT 2014

As a Guymon counselor for grades 11-12, I will attest to it being a great
place to work. Don't let the distance scare you!! Students are great to
work with and for! As financial perks, we are payed $2,000 above step and
we also get a $3,400 counselor stipend to work 10 extra days beyond the
school calendar.  The position is for 7th and 8th grade and no others. This
is my 8th year and have been blessed and excited to come to work 7 of them!
(The 2nd year was a bit rough but has completely been taken care of since
that time.)  The other counselors are a blessing to work with and have a
wealth of knowledge that they willingly share when needed.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have and I'll do my best to give the
information you request.
dana.martin at guymontigers.com

Come join us!!
Dana

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 2:18 PM, OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion
Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

>  Counselors,
>
> Guymon is looking for a junior high counselor.  If interested, please
> contact the principal, Claudia Winters, claudia.winters at guymontigers.com.
>

> *Lisa Nelson*
>
> Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
>
> Field Coordinator for Student Preparation
>
> Cell phone: 580.614.1328
>
> lnelson at osrhe.edu
>
> www.okhighered.org/epas
>

> “*The kids who need the most love will ask for it in the most unloving
> ways.”*  ~ *Dr. Russell Barkley*

Dana Martin, M.Ed.
11th & 12th Counselor
Guymon High School