[Counselors] Evaluations

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Dec 1 15:20:56 CST 2014

We are using credit recovery and notifying parents as our SOO goal. Our documentation will be letters sent home to parents stating what credits their student is currently lacking and how to make up the credits as well as a contract signed by the student stating they understand they have failed a class and need to recover the credit and how to recover the credit.

Amanda Hagman
Class of 2017
A-K Counselor
918-357-6332

"There are two gifts we should give our children: one is roots, and the other is wings" - Anonymous