[Counselors] Evaluations

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Dec 8 12:49:17 CST 2014

We were given the www.okslos.ning.com website/resource as well.
Specifically, samples from Rhode Island SOO's that were retrieved from that
site.  The middle school counseling one (7th/8th bullying reduction) looked
adaptable for what we plan to do.

*Sally Randolph*
Counselor
*Newman Middle School
<http://www.skiatookschools.org/schools/newman-middle-school/>*
Skiatook Public Schools
918.369.2307 Ext 102

*"Everybody can be great...because anybody can serve." -Dr. Martin Luther
King, Jr.*