[Counselors] Counselor Summer Institute 2014

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Jan 8 09:14:51 CST 2014

Good Morning Counselors,
I hope that you have been able to "settle back in" and that 2014 finds you healthy and happy!

I wanted to let you know we have our dates/location for Summer Institute set.  This is a record!

Summer Institute for 2014 will be the week of July 21-24 at Quartz Mountain Lodge near Lone Wolf.  Because you are receiving this email, you are invited, you do not have to attend another retreat again to come to Summer Institute. We will have the registration up the beginning of February, I will let you know when it becomes "live".  We are going to make Summer Institute a week for You!

If you have never been to Summer Institute, we would love to have you join us this time.  We begin with registration at 1:00 July 21 and end at 1:00 July 24.  In between those times, we will have updates on legislation, a couple of speakers(discussing the brain and heart!), round table discussions, college admissions panel, and ACT/EPAS updates with relaxation and fun in the evenings!  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me.

I will send another email when registration is open.  Here is the link to Quartz in case you do not know it's location:  Quartz Mountain Lodge Map<http://www.quartzmountainresort.com/location.php>

Have a great day! Enjoy January, April is coming!

Lisa Nelson
Field Coordinator for Student Preparation
C: 580.614.1328
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/epas<http://www.okhighered.org/epas>

"To love what you do and feel that it matters - how could anything be more fun?" ~ Katharine Graham