[Counselors] INTERNET ACCESS

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Jan 23 09:58:09 CST 2014

Facebook is blocked at Wister Public Schools. Many students know how to get around the blocks, so it isn't really effective to block sites. Also with most students having smart phones they don't use our internet anyway so blocking it doesn't really accomplish anything except that we know that we have it blocked so they aren't using our resources to access it--unless they get around the block.

 Donna Deaton
   Wister High School