[Counselors] Question regarding Honor Society

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Jan 24 10:10:35 CST 2014

http://www.ok.gov/sde/sites/ok.gov.sde/files/documents/files/HS-HonorSociety.pdf
http://www.ok.gov/sde/sites/ok.gov.sde/files/documents/files/JHM-HonorSociety.pdf

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 4:52 PM, OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion
Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

>   I have a question about Oklahoma Honor Society. How do I figure out my
> Honor Society students? Is the GPA cumulative or is it based off of their
> grades just for the two semesters? Also, can freshman be in it? I tried
> looking for the information on the SDE website but did not find the
> information.  If you know where to find the information, please let me
> know! I do not mind if you send this out to other counselors! :) Thank you!
>

> Shyanne Gatrost
>
> shyanne.gatrost at pawnee.k12.ok.us

Amber Wood, BBA, M.Ed.
School Counselor
Buffalo Public Schools <http://www.buffalo.k12.ok.us>
Phone: 580-735-2448 X234
Fax: 580-735-2619

or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message.