[Counselors] Question regarding Honor Society

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Jan 24 10:15:04 CST 2014

NOT cumulative, it is stated in the guidelines 1st semester current year
and 2nd semester previous year.  It is difficult to find guidelines on SDE
website but here it is again for your reference.
 Honor Society, Pg 150 Standards for Accreditation
12-13.pdf<https://docs.google.com/a/hps.k12.ok.us/file/d/0B9yqdXKj06y8dkdQYl9EZkcxcHhvMzVOU1ppSHJCR0pIQW5F/edit?usp=drive_web>

Jill Moery
Guidance Counselor
Hennessey High School