[Counselors] The New EOI Exemption report

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Mar 28 10:13:04 CDT 2014

We are not reporting any as Advanced. Since you do not receive any more
points for them being Advanced, we just show them Proficient or Exempt,
whichever they prefer on their transcript.  As far as the report, they would
just be proficient/exempt. The OSDE advised me that there is not a
Proficient and Advanced score for exemptions like the Alternate Assessment.

Mrs. Dru Svitak, Elementary Counselor & District Test Coordinator

Watonga Elementary School

900 North Leach, P.O. Box 640

Watonga, Oklahoma 73772

Main: (580) 623-5248