[Counselors] High School Math Field Tests

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue May 6 10:28:52 CDT 2014

The English II and III field tests are all online, including the writing
portion.  We blocked off the same amount of time we used for the EOIs but
students are finishing quickly…usually within an hour of starting. There
are always a couple needing extra time. The 90 minutes CTB suggests in the
instruction manual should be adequate.

--
Courtney M. Lewellen
School Counselor