[Counselors] Senior Seminar Class

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon May 19 09:17:10 CDT 2014

The year I taught something similar to this, I had the students create a
portfolio.  In it they put a resume, letters of references, list of
activities they participated, awards they had received over the years.
They also took two or three on-line interest inventories, filled out job
applications & college applications.  I had guest speakers ( some from
within the community & some I had personal contacts).  It being an election
year, have some of the candidate come in and talk about their goals.  I

Kay Gilchrist
Academy Elm
Guymon Public Schools