[Counselors] WAVE

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Oct 29 10:39:46 CDT 2014

You used to be able to do this on your single sign on (with your
superintendent's approval).  I was no longer able to access this last month
so I called SDE.  I was told that they had to disable this feature because
someone was concerned about violating confidentiality.  Unfortunately, we
are back to hunting and calling previous schools for test records.

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 10:03 AM, OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion
Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

> Does anyone know of a way to access test scores via the WAVE? I am looking
> for an easier way to keep track of transfer students' test scores.
>

> Thank you,
>
> Jessica Sauls
> Counselor
> Hugo High School