[Counselors] WAVE

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Oct 29 11:40:29 CDT 2014

My data in the WAVE is still up and running.  It contains the scores for all students who took an OCCT grades 3-8 & EOI in the state.  This application is still up and running. I just used the application today.
Dru

Correction, I just checked since others are saying you can access....  As
of last month they had disabled, Great to know it is back up.  Thanks!
Jill

This was one of the primary purposes for creating the WAVE so that data would be available for schools/students.  This might need to be addressed at a future SDE Board meeting.
Mary Beth Lykins
Counselor: 10-12, HAN - PA
Booker T. Washington High School
office: 918.925.1019